QLC is the first Law College in Pakistan introducing in collaboration with Asian development bank Cyber Space Laws as a part of its course curriculum from the session of 02-03.
- Cyber jurisprudence
- Scope of cyber laws
- Law of intellectual property
- Digital contracts
- Digital signature
- Rights and liabilities of cyber citizens
- Cyber crimes
- Cyber lawyer and the legal profession
- Cyber Privacy Cyber Conflicts Electronic Ordinance 2002
The subject will be taught by a combination of a computer lab instruction, discussion, seminars and internet delivery. There will be a lab/class seminar each week. The lab will be booked for an additional class each week, which many be used for guest lectures, but will principally assist students to obtain lab time for course participation.
The teaching approach can be summarized as of the following:
- Lab class
- Guest Speakers
- Group discussions
- Practical research projects